Why Am I in the Business?



Why did I choose real estate as a career? Here’s a little background information on my story.

Looking to buy a Home in Northeast Ohio? Search all Northeast Ohio homes for sale. Selling Your Home in Northeast Ohio? Use our home evaluation tool.



I get asked nearly every day about why I got into the real estate business. A lot of you don’t really know my background and what drives me to help people in the real estate business, so I’m going to go through that today.

I’ve been licensed in the business for two decades now, since 1997. I’ve been around the business my entire life, however. Both of my parents have been licensed for over 45 years. My dad has been licensed since 1963. As a kid growing up, it was normal to talk about real estate at the family dinner table. It was always exciting for me.


I love providing a sense of hope to buyers and sellers out there.


When I was sophomore in college at John Carroll University, I got my license and started helping people in the industry and I haven’t looked back since. I’m passionate about helping people and this career gives me a great way to do that. Whether it’s a first-time buyer or a long-time client, I love helping people make these big moves in their lives.

I can’t tell you how many times over the years we’ve had a listing that didn’t sell with another agent. Each time, we’ve been able to take the home, determine why it didn’t sell, and re-list the home with a different strategy to get it sold. I love providing that sense of hope to the hopeless home seller.

Although we’ve been able to successfully help over 3,500 families over the year, I’m never too busy for my clients. I have a great staff in place that allows me to meet directly with my clients in order to understand their needs even better.

If you or someone you know is thinking about buying or selling a home anytime soon, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. I look forward to hearing from you.