Ohio’s #1 Real Estate Team



Welcome back to my video blog! This has been a crazy month for us and I’m so excited to tell you our great news!

We recently attended the Ohio Association of REALTORS conference where awards were given to different individuals and teams. Going into the ceremony we knew our team was one of the top producing teams in the state. We were so honored though to find out we were the number one top dollar producing team in all of Ohio. We beat out 26,000 other realtors.

We could not have had this success without so many people. I want to thank all of our clients for choosing us to work with.

Fifty years ago my dad got licensed as a realtor and I want to thank him for being a great role model and mentor to my career. I also want to thank my real estate coach of 12 years, Mike Ferry.

Thank you to Carlos Justo of Miami Beach who has helped me tremendously, one of the top realtors in the United States.

Thank you to my broker David Mussari of Prudential. And a final thank you to Gregg Boehlefeld who has been a great mentor to me ever since I’ve grown up.

Thank you again to everyone! As always if you have any questions, please give me a call. We’d love to help!